Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Give me one good reason =)

Singing...tapping the fingers....

TRACY CHAPMAN

I've been listening to her song since i was a kid..love 'em ...

Give me one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Give me one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Because I don't want leave you lonely
But you got to make me change my mind ~~ :D
(**play + turn up the volume = enjoy the song!)


See I remember we were driving, driving in your car
The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
I had a feeling I could be someone~


Remembering
Your touch, Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting..~

It's not in the stars
It's all in the proof
The chances the odds
The one you love will love
And fall for you
Love Proof~


~XoXo~
Judy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment