Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Arigato gozaimasu"

Ola...

Here I am blogging in the middle of the nite..hehe..less than 48 hours, he'll fly soon..it's only gonna b for 3 months plus but hey..hmmm...

Lil' bro..let's never forget the reason ur going to Japan okay...Keep the hope & faith to where ever u may go..keep in mind that no matter wat, I am proud of u..study smart...take gud care..

Alaaa..teda org sa mau kaci kadam ni..:ahaha!! ...oh well..3 months gonna fly so fast u won't even realiZe it... Enjoy ur stay, enjoy ur study..for once, make our family proud ya...

If cukup ¥¥¥, I dtg visit, tinggal d hostel kamu..wakakaka!!...I know u sayang ur sister kan..haha!!

" 私たち誇りに思って...お会いできることを行い、スマート...研究を大切に"

"Arigato gozaimasu Junior-san...!!! "

'Till then...

~XoXo~

Judy :)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment