Wednesday, June 15, 2011

guiLty pleAsure..!!

Ola...

I have abandoned my blog for a month!!....hey...how time flies so damn fast!!..

Sorry bloggie i have lost my sense of humour..nowdays, all i got is mood swings!!...blame my hormons..

I wanna go for a vacay...to ease my eyes from all the craps i see everyday...im thinking of a couple of places...i wanna go to..

1) Bangkok, Thailand...



speaking of  Bangkok....maybe i shall go to...

2) Phuket..Phi phi ......aww..the beachesss...!!






or maybeee...to...

3) Japan....since my lil bro is there....hihih.....arigatoooo!!!



or maybbbbeeeeeeee....

3) Bali...!!!





4) Manila...?? ...



oowwwwwhhh...how i wishhh....can money fall from the sky?? O.o ...hahaha!!...gotta keep on saving so i can go visit all the places.....

let's day dreaming together....

'till then..

~XoXo~

Judy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment